The dental office is one of the most sterile environments outside of an operating room. We thoroughly clean every surface of the office with a frequency unmatched by most other offices and industries. We are taking the threat from COVID-19 very seriously and have included some additional safety steps and upgrades to our facility to further enhance our existing protocol:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands and rinse with an antiseptic.
- Your temperature and oxygen saturation level will be taken.
- We will provide a mask for your use while in the office.
- A health history update, COVID consent form, and COVID questionnaire will need to be completed to ensure that we can honor your appointment.
- The pen that you use at the front desk will be sterile; after you use it, please deposit it in the “used pens” holder to be sterilized again.
- We will also ask that you maintain the recommended 6-foot distance between others while in the office.
In addition to the above steps, we have added two REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifiers to our facility. This system uses oxidative technology to distribute ionized hydroperoxides through the building’s HVAC system, attacking and eliminating air-borne contaminants, including viruses, mold spores, bacteria, etc., and purifying the air in the entire space.